I am retrying krdc. There appears to have been a number of nice feature changes including the ability to grab all keys which means all of my keyboard shortcuts in bb4win now work. However, I notice a few oddities that I need to follow-up with at some point.
- If I have my auto-hiding panel at the top of the screen in KDE, it interferes with the krdc icon-bar restoring when I move my cursor to the top of the screen
- My mouse cursors don’t appear normally
- bbLeanSkin’s feature of edge-snapping does not work
- AltKey (non-bb4win) does not work — so my alt-RMB and alt-LMB mouse functionality does not work and I miss it.
- GoToMeeting ends up interfering with a lot of the cursor events when I am remoted in — which could just be a krdc issue
I am attempting this setup to determine if this works or if maybe a 4-port KVM might be a better option than my previously thought up crazy scenario.